An Post is supporting the roll-out of its rebrand with a new ad campaign. Created by JWT Folk, the ‘For Your World’ TV ad features BBC Television and radio presenter Angela Scanlon taking viewers on a journey through Irish life with An Post products and services. Two other ads for An Post Money and its ecommerce business will launch in April.
The campaign highlights new departures for the company, including the launch of a new credit card and a move into consumer lending as well as their new ‘inflight’ parcels app, allowing customers to track and re-direct their parcels to where and when suits them best – all of which are aimed at driving new revenues and improved customer experience.
Debbie Byrne (above), MD, An Post Retail, said refreshing the brand is another step in the transformation of An Post, by becoming more relevant and accessible for consumers. The ‘For Your World’ campaign aims to drive relevancy with a younger target audience and showcase the launch of credit cards and loans and the inflight parcel tracking app.
The campaign also covers social, PR, digital, out of home, cinema, radio, VOD and in-store.
Media buying and planning was by Starcom.
Watch the TV ad here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eEc_BfgdM8
PJ Brigdale, Ailish McGlew
Agency – JWT Folk
- Creative partner – Karl Waters
- Creative director – Keith Lawler
- Senior copywriter – Donal O’Higgins
- Art director – Raffa Ferla
- Copywriter – Laura Halpin
- Strategic planning director – Julie Murray
- Joint managing director – Enda Kelly
- Account director – Fiona Gilroy
- Senior account manager – Simon Killeen
- Account executive – Lianne Pierce
- Broadcast director – Michael Cullen
- Producer – Eric Brindley
- Production company – Sweet Media
- Director – Adam Gunser