There is now just under a week to go until the entries for this year’s Marketer of the Year (MotY) award close. Since 1993, Marketing.ie has saluted as many as 27 of Ireland’s top marketers, who through their passion and commitment, created winning strategies for their brands – individuals with vision, drive and exceptional strategic and leadership abilities.
This year’s winner will be announced at an industry lunch on Thursday, November 17.
Previous winners include Emma Kiernan (above) of Dublin Zoo (2019); John Keogh, Bulmers (2001); Mary Davis & Suzanne Weldon, Special Olympics (2003); Niall O’Grady, PTSB (2007); John Concannon, Fáilte Ireland (2010) and Kevin Donnelly, Britvic Ireland (2012). In 2018, Fiona Dawson of Mars was named Ultimate MotY to mark the award’s 25 years.
What MotY judges look for?
- Marketers with a proven career track record
- Who have achieved outstanding brand success through exceptional strategic direction, innovation, creativity and effective communication campaigns
- With a track record of driving growth
- Who possess strong leadership qualities, having managed, upskilled and inspired teams
- Who have developed marketing’s reputation as a strategic discipline in their organisation and the broader industry
Are you that person or do you know someone else in Irish marketing who fits the bill?
Don’t delay. Entries close at 5pm next Thursday, September 22nd 2022.
Apply online now at https://marketing.ie/marketer-of-the-year-2022/