Everyone knows the safety protocols by now but what the implications are and how these are to be implemented are open to interpretation and can be confusing. The Institute of Advertising Practitioners in Ireland (IAPI) has assembled a cross section of members, from a creative agency, to media groups to an independent agency, to discuss the topic.
The online event will be held on Tuesday, July 28 at 12.45pm.
- Geraldine Jones (pictured), chief operating officer, Publicis Dublin
- Joe Webb, chief operating officer, Dentsu Aegis Network
- Sarah Love, managing director, Goosebump
- Jonathan Conlon, chief operating officer, GroupM
- Moderator: Charley Stoney, CEO, IAPI
Some agencies have already opened up their offices and are organising rotas for staff to comply with social distancing. Some will not be opening until September, or later. All will have a view on the practical things to consider when returning to the office so the debate is designed to help agencies to plan and is targeted at all agency employees.
IAPI will soon announce its schedule of online events for August and September.